Reverse Mortgage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RELEASE DEPENDENCY ON CHILDREN

4 posters

Go down

RELEASE DEPENDENCY ON CHILDREN Empty RELEASE DEPENDENCY ON CHILDREN

Post  Foster Brown Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:27 am

I am so thankful for the reverse mortgage. You pay all your life on your home, raise your kids. Then how are you going to live? Your home is paid for but social security is not enough. This is going to be great for my wife and I. We will be able to remain in our home until death. If anything is left it goes to our kids.

Foster Brown

Back to top Go down

RELEASE DEPENDENCY ON CHILDREN Empty Re: RELEASE DEPENDENCY ON CHILDREN

Post  Ralph J Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:58 am

I understand how you feel, i'd like to be able to be independent as long as i can also. With the way the world is today I sure don't want to be a burden on my children.

Ralph J

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Jamison Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:49 am

And if there is anything left the kids will all get something. I wonder if all seniors know about this. I know my mother did not and she owned a home with 18 acres in the prime section or our town and did not want to sell, and lived like a pauper. If only she had known. But now we know and it will sure change my outlook even if it did not come in time to change hers.

Paul Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post  Nini Stone Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:03 pm

That is great, but what if you decide to live with your children and they take your home and then decide living with them becomes awful and you want to move back.

Nini Stone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum