Reverse Mortgage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WILL I STILL HAVE AN ESTATE THAT I CAN LEAVE TO MY HEIRS

3 posters

Go down

WILL I STILL HAVE AN ESTATE THAT I CAN LEAVE TO MY HEIRS Empty WILL I STILL HAVE AN ESTATE THAT I CAN LEAVE TO MY HEIRS

Post  Marc Johnson Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:02 pm

Will I still have an estate that I can leave to my heirs. What happens to my estate after my wife and I both die. Do our children get anything.

Marc Johnson

Back to top Go down

WILL I STILL HAVE AN ESTATE THAT I CAN LEAVE TO MY HEIRS Empty Re: WILL I STILL HAVE AN ESTATE THAT I CAN LEAVE TO MY HEIRS

Post  Walter Cabe Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:13 am

I think what is left goes to the heirs after the bank gets their part 1st if any is left

Walter Cabe

Back to top Go down

WILL I STILL HAVE AN ESTATE THAT I CAN LEAVE TO MY HEIRS Empty Re: WILL I STILL HAVE AN ESTATE THAT I CAN LEAVE TO MY HEIRS

Post  Nini Stone Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:08 pm

When you sell your home or no longer use it for your primary residence, you or your estate will repay the cash you received from the reverse mortgage, plus interest and other fees, to the lender. The remaining equity in your home, if any, belongs to you or to your heirs. None of your other assets will be affected by HUD's reverse mortgage loan. This debt will never be passed along to the estate or heirs.

Nini Stone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down